In May 2012, I joined the team at B2B industry conference organisers EyeforTravel as a part-time editor and writer. My initial brief was to revamp the homepage content, drive more traffic to the website, and raise awareness of the brand.
Having gone some way to achieving that, my role now includes writing, commissioning and editing eyefortravel.com, working closely with conference organisers and the sponsorship team, building relationships with the industry, compiling conference reports and driving the content direction.
Here is a small sample of my work. To read more go to EyeforTravel.com and search on my name.
- Dear Google, lent the travel industry your ears, please
- Trump, travel and Google, search in the spotlight
- Not hot air: three words that could change how we travel
- OTAs vs hotels: why ‘an old and tired story’ keeps running
- Hotels and the dirty battle of distribution
- Lonely Planet: still thriving after all these years
- Why travel needs more women in tech roles